ACT, REFLECT, ORGANISE!
If you want to be part of a global movement to create a more just world, your chance is here! Join us to become a skilled organiser and strategist through our 4 month ACT REFLECT ORGANISE programme.
Throughout the programme you will meet expert organisers from Serbia, Palestine and the United States, as well as, gain knowledge from ActionAid Denmark's own experience built through supporting frontline activists globally over the last 75 years.
// WHEN AND WHERE?
The training will be held online. Sessions will be on Mondays and Thursdays 12-14 CET.
Kick-off: Monday 24th & Thursday 27th of August 2020.
Module 1: Monday and Thursdays from 7th to 24th September
Module 2: Monday and Thursdays from 5th to 22nd October
Module 3: Monday and Thursdays from 9th to 26th November
Organiser Challenge Weekend: Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th December
// SIGN UP
Be sure to sign up soon. The deadline is June 25th.
// WHO CAN APPLY?
Young persons under the age of 35 with an affiliation to ActionAid, Africans Rising, Fight Inequality Alliance, Global Platforms or Activista and who are actively engaged in social struggles.
- - You will become a part of a larger group consisting of 45 young activists and organisers.
- - There is no tuition fee, but we expect commitment to the entire program, which relies on your active participation.
- - The program consists of 3 modules, each of 3 weeks.
- - Each week will require a minimum of 12 hours of preparation, assignments, sessions, and group work.
- - The program will take place in English.
- - The programme will only be conducted through online activities so a reasonable internet connection is required, and if needed, ActionAid can reimburse costs for extra data.