LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Partnerships enable us to achieve greater results together. We are always looking for new partners and allies across sectors.
We work in close cooperation with many organisations, networks and movements in the region. Being a Global Platform partner means working together in an active relationship, which enables both parts to achieve greater results.
A partnership with Global Platform El Salvador can help you to:
- Increase the capacity of your organisation/movement/network to ensure progressive youth-led change.
- Improve your capacity to facilitate participatory and action-oriented training with a high level of participant engagement – that will continue beyond the training.
- Initiate new youth-focussed projects and activities together, either supported by or in cooperation with the Global Platform.
- Become part of an extensive international network for youth-led activism – where you will be working with inspiring, creative activists and political change makers from all over the world.
In 2015 we established a partnership on the tax justice campaigns “AltavozES” and “The Dark Side of Paradise”. We designed and executed discussion forums in universities, and using our knowledge of creative activism we developed videos and music to generate attention about big corporation’s use of tax havens.
Water Forum El Salvador
Participants from our campaign training supported El Foro del Agua, a water coalition of more than 100 organisations, to call for a national ban on metal mining, a constitutional amendment recognising the human right to water, and a general water law that would legally establish social control of water resources and services.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
Examples of former and existing partners in El Salvador and Central America:
- AMERICAN FRIENDS SERVICE COMMITTE
- AMIGOS DE LA FIERRA
- AUSCHWITZ INSTITUTE FOR PEACE AND RECONCILIATION
- AYUDA EN ACCIÓN
- COLECTIVA FEMINISTA PARA EL DESARROLLO LOCAL
- COLECTIVO JOSE FELICIANO AMA
- COMITÉ DE RECONSTRUCCIÓN Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO SOCIAL DE LAS COMUNIDADES DE SUCHITOTO
- FORO DEL AGUA
- MESA NACIONAL FRENTE A LA MINERÍA METÁLICA
- OXFAM EL SALVADOR
- RED VISIÓN JUVENIL